Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin presents a bleak future for the Splinter Clan, as its sole survivor must trudge through a dystopian future alone, haunted by the deaths of his brothers. Michelangelo was once the funny one of the group, too, but not now. Goofiness tends to subside when your only companions are the souls of [...]
As a nonprofit, our mission is to promote youth literacy through comic books!
Project Cowabunga is a youth literacy nonprofit dedicated to supporting comic book related programs, projects, and ideas that empower youths.
Project Cowabunga is a fusion between all things comic book related and youth advocacy. For example, Project Cowabunga is dedicated to supporting programs, projects, and ideas that:
- Provide youths access to literacy and artistry resources helping them to participate and communicate in an engaged and interdisciplinary environment for self-improvement and self-sufficiency.
- Support scholarly and artistic innovation to build a community of critical thinkers, collaborators, and creators.
- Promote diversity, literacy, artistry, culture and the arts.
- Promote the comic book industry as an intellectual, innovative, family friendly, and diverse environment to new audiences.
- Promote access to healthy foods, clean water, and safe housing which are necessary for the mental and physical development of youths.
Find us on our various social media accounts.