As a nonprofit, our mission is to promote youth literacy through comic books and empower youths through participation in fun educational activites.
# OF COMICS GIVEN AWAY
# OF EVENTS
Project Cowabunga is a youth advocacy nonprofit dedicated to supporting programs, projects, and ideas that empower youths.
Project Cowabunga is a fusion between all things comic book related and youth advocacy. For example, Project Cowabunga is dedicated to supporting programs, projects, and ideas that:
- Provide youths access to literacy and artistry resources helping them to participate and communicate in an engaged and interdisciplinary environment for self-improvement and self-sufficiency.
- Support scholarly and artistic innovation to build a community of critical thinkers, collaborators, and creators.
- Promote diversity, literacy, artistry, culture and the arts.
- Promote the comic book industry as an intellectual, innovative, family friendly, and diverse environment to new audiences.
- Promote access to healthy foods, clean water, and safe housing which are necessary for the mental and physical development of youths.
Our Latest News
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.