Category: Ninja Turtles Facts
As a nonprofit, our mission is to promote youth literacy through comic books!
Project Cowabunga is a youth literacy nonprofit dedicated to supporting comic book related programs, projects, and ideas that empower youths.
Project Cowabunga is a fusion between all things comic book related and youth advocacy. For example, Project Cowabunga is dedicated to supporting programs, projects, and ideas that:
- Provide youths access to literacy and artistry resources helping them to participate and communicate in an engaged and interdisciplinary environment for self-improvement and self-sufficiency.
- Support scholarly and artistic innovation to build a community of critical thinkers, collaborators, and creators.
- Promote diversity, literacy, artistry, culture and the arts.
- Promote the comic book industry as an intellectual, innovative, family friendly, and diverse environment to new audiences.
- Promote access to healthy foods, clean water, and safe housing which are necessary for the mental and physical development of youths.